Annual General Meeting
What is a shareholders' meeting?
Shareholders exercise their rights at the shareholders' meeting, which constitutes the corporation's highest decision-making body. In accordance with Uponor Corporation's Articles of Association, the Annual General Meeting (AGM) shall be held annually before the end of June.
The Board of Directors shall decide to convene a shareholders' meeting. Notice of the meeting shall be advertised on the company website no earlier than two (2) months and no later than three (3) weeks prior to the meeting, and it shall not be served later than nine (9) days prior to the record date of the meeting. In addition, the company may advertise the time and place of the meeting of shareholders and the address of the company website in one or more newspapers. The notice includes instructions for registration for the meeting, registration being a prerequisite for attending the meeting and exercising the right to speak and vote.
Notice of the shareholders' meeting shall be advertised on the company website and shareholders can register for the meeting from the company website.
Items on the AGM's agenda
In accordance with Article 10 of the Articles of association, in the meeting, the following shall be:
1. the financial statements, including consolidated financial statement, the annual report;
2. the auditors' report;
3. the adoption of the financial statements;
4. the use of the profit shown on the balance sheet;
5. the granting of discharge from liability to the members of the Board of Directors and the Managing Director;
6. the adoption of remuneration policy, when necessary;
7. the adoption of the remuneration report;
8. the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors;
9. the number of the members of the Board of Directors;
10. the members of the Board of Directors and the Chairman of the Board of Directors;
11. the auditor.
In addition, the agenda of an AGM may include proposals by the Board of Directors on matters to be resolved by a shareholders' meeting in accordance with the Finnish Companies Act. Such matters may also be resolved by an extraordinary general meeting to be called upon for such purpose. Notice of a general meeting shall always include the main content of the proposals by the Board of Directors. The content of such proposals and any audit opinions related to the proposals will be available in full on the company's website.
- Annual General Meeting 2023
- Annual General Meeting 2022
- Annual General Meeting 2021
- Annual General Meeting 2020
- Annual General Meeting 2019
- Annual General Meeting 2018
- Annual General Meeting 2017
- Annual General Meeting 2016
- Annual General Meeting 2015
- Annual General Meeting 2014
- Annual General Meeting 2013
- Annual General Meeting 2012
- Annual General Meeting 2011